This X-Seed 4000 "was never meant to be built" says Georges Binder, managing director of Buildings & Data. The purpose of the plan was to know the skill ability of the company and contractors, which I think.
- Height: 4,000 meters (13,123 ft)
- 6 km (3.7 mi) wide sea-base
- 800 floors
- cost to construct the X-Seed 4000 around (US$300-900 billion dollars)
- Will have Solar Power to maintain the internal environment conditions.
For more Information about X-Seed 4000 check the following Sites:
- X-Seed 4000 the tallest building planned on Planet Earth
- X-seed 4000
Looks soon will be living in Star wars age.