Cola cans

Cola cans

This  incident happened recently in Delhi and we need to be even more
careful  everywhere. A woman went boating one  Sunday, taking with her
some cans of coke. On  Monday she was taken into ICU and on Wednesday
she died.

The   autopsy revealed a certain germ Leptospira caused by the can of
coke
from  which  she had drunk, not using a glass. A test showed that the
can was infected  by dried rat urine  and hence the disease
Leptospirosis.

Rat urine contains toxic   and deadly substances. It is recommended to
clean the upper  part of soda cans before drinking out of them as they
have been
stocked in  warehouses and  transported straight to the shops without
being
cleaned.

A  study in Spain showed that the tops of soda cans are more
contaminated
than  public toilets i.e.
full of germs and bacteria. So! to wash them
with water is advised before making any  contact with mouth to avoid
any kind of  fatal accident.

Remember to always use a glass or a straw and pass this on to   everyone
you care about.

http://www.mundhir.gq.nu                                                          

   ~¤©§][UFO][§©¤~    

webmaster@space.zzn.com                                             


Want to get more out of e-mail? Then get Outlook Live!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s