1. People who point at their wrist while
asking for the time…I know where my watch is pal, where the hell
is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off
their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they
refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to
have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if
you can’t eat it?
4. When people say "it’s always the last
place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep
after you’ve found it?
5. When people say while watching a film
"did you see that?". No Loser, I paid Rs.125 to come to the cinema
and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a
question?"…. Didn’t really give me a choice there, did ya
7. When something is ‘new and
improved!’. Which is it? If it’s new, then there has never been anything
before it. If it’s an improvement, then there must have been
something before it, couldn’t be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What
the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that’s longer?
9. When yo u are waiting for the bus and
someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?